Tuesday 13 March 2007

another bites the dust..

I am very happy and very stimulative this evening. Stimulated because I just came back from my samba lesson, and happy because I managed to find and order on of the must see movies ever...Until the end of the world by Wim Wenders!!
Being my second day having a blog i am looking for ways to enhance it...you never know who's seeing it ya?..so i discover that it has "endless" possibilities with the add element feature which allows you apart from the pics and sound to add scripts and have your html as you like which is a very good opportunity for me to practise my programming skills...Basically it needs a little bit of love and devotion...
I visited some other bloggers sites and i was impressed! Videos and music downloads and info and a whole new world...
So it's better if I finish this post and work a little bit on that.But before i do that i have to say how happy I am for this marvelous new!!The Tiger Lillies are coming to Athens!!They are going to give 5 or 6 concerts in Badminton Theatre in June...I am thrilled and hope you are too!!

No comments: